Blog writing for the digital world
If you’re a business selling in the digital world (which you probably are), you’ll know that content marketing, thought leadership articles and regular blog posts are critical for SEO – it’s becoming a massive part of marketing your business online.
But who has the time? (We do!)
We wrote the book on digital copywriting, and have written search-engine-friendly content for businesses from ethical beauty brands, designers and mānuka honey makers to large SaaS businesses and major retailers.
What does a good SEO blog look like?
Because of Google’s new algorithms, any old content is no longer king – these days, good content reigns supreme. Good blogs are readable and shareable. They bump you up on Google and position your business as a thought leader in your industry. What our blogs will do for you:
- Improve your search rankings in Google
- Engage your target audience
- Position you as a thought leader within your industry
- Build brand awareness
- Demonstrate what your products and services can do and why people should do business with you
- Drives sales
How do we do that?
Our copywriters take a two-phase approach:
- Strategy and planning – you might already have a content strategy all nutted out. That’s awesome – give us a brief and we’ll crack on. If you just kind of know that you need some blogs, but not really what they should say, we can help. We’ll help you explore and precisely define your business objectives, who your best targets are, and the best topics and angles. Our content plan will outline all the blog ideas we recommend. This gives you the chance to make sure we’re pulling in the same direction.
- Blog copywriting – based on the brief, we’ll craft readable, shareable blogs that perfectly target your audience, keep Google happy and align with your business goals.
Regular blog packages – we’ve got your content marketing sorted
We prefer not to write one-off blogs – they won’t do much, to be honest. Instead, we create a series of blogs and deliver them monthly, weekly or as often as you need them. It means your blogs will actually deliver the value you want by allowing you to post them regularly. And it takes the load off you – once we’ve done all the planning, you just sit back and let the content roll in. We can deliver a content marketing schedule for up to 12 months in one planning session – that’s your content marketing sorted for the year.
Tick one thing off your list, get in touch about our regular blog packages and we’ll tailor one to suit your business.
Get in touch on 09 379 6127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how we got Ecrotek’s website buzzing with our blog writing
Ok, cool speak to you soon – drop us a line here: